ECM Solutions for Transportation
ECM solutions help transportation companies solve challenges with flexible supply chains, consolidation and globalization while improving security and compliance.
From Back Office Process to Innovative Mobile Solutions, ECM Improves Transportation Efficiency and Profitability
The transportation industry is challenged with many of the same information management issues that other industries grapple with. From contracts to HR, a solid ECM infrastructure helps streamline business processes through workflow, collaboration and the immediate access to critical information.
- Contract lifecycle management helps accelerate contract development, negotiation and review processes
- Documents and processes associated with employees, like payroll, time-off requests and expense reporting can be streamlined and support a distributed workforce
- Automated accounting processes improve throughput and accuracy and enable early payment discounts
Information specifically relating to transportation services can be leveraged through ECM to promote efficiencies.
- Improve maintenance, operations and repair processes
- Provide means for mobile capture of information in the field, anywhere, any time
- Manage high volumes of technical documents
- Improve the efficiency of the supply chain