Join our team!
Are you interested in joining an unmatched team of experts committed to success? Do you have a strong work ethic and a willingness to learn? Then you already have the foundation to a winning member of the ImageSource team. We’re always on the lookout for top problem solvers, obstacle jumpers, and energetic team players. Join us.
An ImageSource Enterprise Account Executive will meet quota by building an account base that targets a specific territory and key accounts within that territory. Sales success will be met by following a rigorous sales methodology consisting of:
- Strategic Sales Planning
- Demand Generation
- Business Case Development
The successful candidate will build an annual business plan which brings focus and direction to their effort by targeting the appropriate vertical industries and accounts within those industries to increase success.
ImageSource hires sales candidates that adhere to five basic behaviors:
- Honesty / Integrity
- Work Ethic
- Positive Attitude
- Commitment / Desire to Learn
- Team Collaboration and Strategy
When we find the right candidate that exhibits these behaviors, we believe success will follow because everything else needed for success can be learned and absorbed through training and collaboration.
Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for selling ImageSource software products and professional services in the assigned geographic/vertical territory. The sales cycle will require the collaborative effort of Business Analysts, Program Managers, System Engineers and Developers to define business requirements, demonstrate ImageSource selected software solutions, prepare solution proposals and advance deals to completion and successful reference-ability.
- Business Planning: The individual will develop and execute a long-term business plan to ensure the identification and qualification of new prospects in the territory. Additional responsibilities include the management of existing customer base to ensure customer growth, strong relationship, and general satisfaction.
- Sales Process: Adherence to a rigorous sales process along with disruptive and social selling is encouraged at ImageSource. The successful candidate will demonstrate/grow into the appropriate sales aptitude to bring to market and influencing their prospects and/or current customers in ways that build confidence in ImageSource along with our products and services.
- Business Solutions: Understands business applications and demonstrates a solid understanding of both high level and detailed business applications. As new applications are developed, the successful candidate applies principles to prospects organizations. A successful candidate is able to follow a business process thoroughly, monetize it, and apply the appropriate technology to create the best solution.
- Product Knowledge: Demonstrates an understanding of the products and services that ImageSource offers to our customer partners. Candidate must also have a commitment to education and learning. The expectation is that the candidate will take that knowledge and be able to impart it to our customer partners.
- Relationship Building: Relationship Development and Enhancement through customer service and a keen emphasis on the individual client as a long-term business partner. Establishes and maintains credibility with the client, along with an intimate understanding of the client’s strategic direction.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Highly skilled to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to be creative and flexible
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office on PC platform
- Effective customer service skills
- Goal oriented
- Must be able to take directions and constructive criticism
- Maintain a positive, professional and productive attitude
- Bachelor’s degree, three years of sales experience or a strong work ethic with a desire to learn
- Will demonstrate knowledge of internal tools and processes.
- Will demonstrate knowledge and understanding of our ILINX branded tools and each tools functionality.
- Will demonstrate knowledge of competitive products, past partnerships.
- Will demonstrate knowledge of corporate vision and current strategic and tactical objective
- Yearly business planning
- Quarterly territory reviews
- Weekly forecast calls
- Weekly grading
- CRM updated daily
- Training as required
Demonstrates consistently high standards of character and belief in a core set of values. Understand the importance of ethics, honesty, trust, confidentiality and a concern for others in all activities. Excels at verbal and written communication skills.
The Software Quality Assurance Test Engineer must possess an inherent curiosity and critical thinking skills and must genuinely enjoy ‘breaking things’. This QA position will focus primarily on developing and executing manual test cases for our web and mobile enterprise content management suite. At times, the execution of these tests may require writing and/or running lightweight programs to simulate real-world scenarios. Eventually, some of these tests will evolve into automation tests. If you are a self-motivated, out-of-the-box, methodical thinker, and if you enjoy seeing your work strengthen the quality of software products used by thousands of people every day, we would like to hear from you.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, thoroughly document, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing as appropriate
- Track quality assurance metrics such as defect densities, open defect counts, and open/close rates
- Understand product requirements and real-world use cases to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- .NET coding skills and the ability to create automated testing tools are a plus
- Create performance test reports for testing applications under heavy load. Leverage your technical skills to identify where the performance bottlenecks exist
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Reporting: software testing, product documentation, training internal employees on the software
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Ability to report to the Company’s Tumwater office and work remotely as part of a virtual team
- AA degree or equivalent training in computer science
- Vietnamese language is a plus
Demonstrates an understanding of the ECM market to include Capture, Document Management, Workflow and Web Content Management solutions and associated products.
Demonstrates consistently high standards of character and belief in a core set of values. Understand the importance of ethics, honesty, trust, confidentiality, and concern for others in all activities. Excels at verbal and written communication skills.
The qualified candidate will provide in-office and remote technical support via phone, email, and remote support software.
- Provide support and technical assistance to ImageSource internal and external customers.
- Review customer support requests, contact customers to clarify requests, and ensure that all necessary information is obtained.
- Document, research, track and resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
- Develop technical solutions related to software and setup errors. This includes the creation of or assistance with the creation of a resolution or workaround procedures.
- Monitor customer tickets and escalate urgent problems as appropriate.
- Continually communicate progress to customers and maintain favorable client relationships.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all ImageSource-supported products and technologies.
- Work with Product Development on issues, enhancements, and testing of product-related items.
- Bachelors/Associates Degree in a related technology or computer engineering field preferred.
- Prior success as a support technician is preferred.
- Knowledge of databases such as SQL Server.
- Technical depth in one or more computer engineering disciplines.
- Ability to resolve challenging problems in a timely, efficient, and effective manner.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Certifications a plus: AIIM Certified Information Professional (CIP), Microsoft Certifications
Commonly supported technologies
Microsoft Client and Server Operating Systems, Microsoft Office, Microsoft SQL, Internet Information Services (IIS), .NET Programming, Microsoft Azure, ILINX Software Suite, Kofax Capture, OpenText AppXtender, Oracle IPM/WebCenter
Mandatory Training & Certifications
- ImageSource computer-based training (CBT) within 7 days of hire
- Expense Report Training
- Leave Request Training
- Support Department computer-based training (CBT) within 7 days of hire
- Support Department Training Guide
- Support Requests Best Practices
- Troubleshooting Guidelines
- Communication Essentials
- Informal certification with ILINX Capture, ILINX Content Store, ILINX eForms, ILINX Import, and ILINX Export within 30 days of hire
Demonstrates consistently high standards of character and belief in a core set of values. Understand the importance of ethics, honesty, trust, confidentiality, and a concern for others in all activities. Excels at verbal and written communication skills.
We are a software company solving business problems with digital transformation, workflow and integration solutions. You will be key in leading a wide range of marketing initiatives to help expand and grow our business.
We are looking for a qualified Marketing Designer to join our team. You will coordinate our marketing, advertising and promotional activities across platforms and teams. You will possess proficiency in graphic design, web development, social media, and SEO/SEM. You are an excellent collaborator who can help create, execute and deliver on a plan.
Work hours for this full-time, exempt position are 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday at the new office location in Tumwater, WA.
- Maintain and evolve established brand guidelines.
- Develop unique, stand-out advertising creative in video, animation, and still formats.
- Lead the design and development of PowerPoint decks for sales pitch, corporate decks, webinars, and other presentation content. Update content as needed.
- Develop imagery for email signatures, infographics, blog headers, ebooks, and other assets.
- Assist with video editing and production needs as necessary.
- Collaborate with the content marketing team to contribute to compelling & engaging social media content.
- Design interactive landing pages and other web content for sales and marketing usage.
- Contribute to the planning and strategy of marketing campaigns.
- Create short-form video content, including reels, social videos, and gifs.
- Test the responsiveness of all assets for all platforms (i.e. email templates, websites, landing pages, etc.).
- Assist in the creation of campaigns including emails, eBooks, ads, and other marketing materials.
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously, from concepts to deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training in business, marketing, or sales.
- Demonstrate knowledge of internal tools and processes.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of our ILINX branded tools and each tool’s functionality.
- Demonstrate knowledge of competitive products, past partnerships.
- Demonstrate knowledge of corporate vision and current strategic and tactical objectives.
- Demonstrate mastery of WordPress, Adobe, Microsoft Office, and other tools/platforms required to fulfill job duties.
- Monthly goals
- Forecast of other activities
- Training as required
Demonstrates consistently high standards of character and belief in a core set of values. Understands the importance of ethics, honesty, trust, confidentiality, and a concern for others in all activities. Excels at verbal and written communication skills.
How to apply
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We are unable to sponsor new U.S work visas at this time.
ImageSource, Inc. participates in E-Verify to confirm work authorization.
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
We may add and revise as necessary if employee is exceeding what has been set forth.
ImageSource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.